Petvital GAG consists of natural substances that are essential for the functioning and performance as well as the resilience of the musculoskeletal system:
Petvital GAG contains
- Amino acids and seaweed meal which act as readily available sources of sulphur
- Green-lipped mussel meal for the supply of connective tissue and articular cartilage with:
- Chondroitin-4 -and-6-sulfate
- Heparan sulphate
- Omega-3 fatty acids
Petvital GAG consists also Vitamin E and Selenium that
- Act as cell protection factors which serve to break down cell-destroying metabolic products.
- Promote endurance, speed and motivation
- Enhances the capacity at elevated stress such as training, competition, hunting, pregnancy and lactation
- In the last phases of gestation it helps the proper development of connective tissues in puppies before birth
1 tablet per 10kg body weight a day with a maximum of 5 tablets.