Chew Chew Deer Antler
Canines naturally chew on bones or other animal products, such as antlers, in between meals. Chewing is very important for dogs as it releases endorphins in the brain, which help the dog to relax.
Deer antlers contain minerals and nutrients such as calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, collagen, lipids and glucosamine. These antlers come from wild deer in the forests of Slovakia, who shed their antlers every year.
Chew Chew Deer Antler Toy is made of naturally coloured cotton and pieces of deer antler. The rope is hand knotted with pieces of deer antler. The chew rope is ideal for dogs that love playing with a rope.
Benefits of deer antlers
- Because antlers only contain 0.01% fat, they are suitable for overweight dogs.
- Chewing on deer antlers helps reduce tartar.
- Antlers do not break or shatter like regular bones, and therefore last longer.
- They have no odour and do not leave stains.
- Satisfy your dog’s natural urge to chew, so they don’t chew on your furniture.