You can see more information at
or on the
Fish is highly digestible and an excellent source of natural, bio-appropriate amino acids needed for growth, repair, and maintenance. It?s rich in essential omega 3 and 6 oils for healthy joints, coat condition, skin condition, heart health and brain development and function.
Dogs love the great taste of fish. Even the fussiest of eaters can be tempted with our Fish Supper. It’s naturally highly palatable due the preservation of the natural aromas and flavours of the ingredients.
Cold Pressed Dog Food is nutritionally dense which means you don’t need to feed as much as you would a kibble or raw diet.
But that?s not all! Our Fish Supper Cold Pressed Dog Food has all the added benefits of TurmerAid?, a bespoke Turmeric blend Formulated to Optimise the Bio-Availability of Key Functional Ingredients:
- Linseed Oil
- Black Pepper
- Apple Cider Vinegar
No more yellow hands! We have done all the mixing and measuring for you.
- 100% Natural
- Rich in essential omega 3 and 6 oils for healthy joints, coat condition, skin condition, heart health and brain development and function.
- Cold Pressed at a low temperature below 47 ?C to preserve all the vital nutrients within the healthy ingredients.
- Gluten Free
- Rice Free
- 49% Fish ?Highly digestible and an excellent source of natural, bio-appropriate amino acids needed for growth, repair, and maintenance.
- High Protein
- Helps reduce flatulence
- As close to raw feeding as possible
- Suitable to feed alongside raw diets
- Less volume, less stomach load
- Nutritionally dense, so less is needed compared to a kibble or raw diet
- Suitable for all life stages – Puppies from 4 weeks old (weaning) right through to senior dogs.
- Free from chemical additives, artificial colours, flavourings, added sugars and preservatives.
- Ideal for dogs with known food Intolerances, sensitive digestive issues or grain allergies.
- Helps to Maintain a Healthy and Shiny Coat
- Aids digestion
- Positive effects on the micro flora that occur naturally in the stomach
- Support Healthy Joints
- Helps the Integrity of the Natural Defence Mechanisms
- Supports the body?s natural inflammation processes
- Aids recovery after exercise
- Supports the respiratory system
- Promotes Well-being and General Health
- Turmeric Contains a Minimum of 5% Curcumin
- Cracked Black Pepper to Aid Bio-Availability
- Linseed Oil to Aid Absorption of the Curcumin