Carnivore nature of our four legged family members has always been a guide to develop scientifically researched food, according to nature. Dogs, in their natural state consume almost exclusively meat and don’t need a high level of carbohydrates. Pursuing this philosophy we developed the innovative line Natural & Delicious Pumpkin Formula. A Grain Free food whole range with a high percentage of animal ingredients (over 60%) and pumpkin, vegetable with great nutritional properties. WHY PUMPKIN? Pumpkin is a typical vegetable of the Italian food tradition that has unique nutritional and many beneficial properties:
- Anti-diabetic: furthermore supporting Low Glycemic Index feature;
- Beta-carotene source (Vitamin A) and other natural antioxidants;
- Supports immune system;
- Active against free radicals resulting also in an anti-carcinogenic effect;
- Promotes cardiovascular system protection;
- Regulates intestinal motility;
- Anti-inflammatory effect.
Natural & Delicious Pumpkin Formula is the new Grain Free line born in Italy with unique nutritional characteristics:
- With top quality vitamins: thanks to vacuum coating system, unique technology which permits the inclusion of vitamins after cooking giving them longer life.
- Packaged under Protective Atmosphere: we introduce Nitrogen (gas naturally present in the air) inside the bags in order to remove oxygen which is responsible for the process of oxidation. This technology is widely used in human food industry because it permits the preservation of all nutritional features and keeps the food as fresh as just cooked.
Boneless chicken, dehydrated chicken, pea starch, chicken fat, dried pumpkin, dried whole eggs, herring, dehydrated herring, herring oil, pea fiber, dried carrot, suncured alfalfa meal, inulin, fructooligosaccharide, yeast extract, dried pomegranate, dried apple, dried spinach, psyllium seed husk, dried sweet orange, dried blueberry, salt, brewers dried yeast, turmeric, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride, beta-carotene, zinc methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, manganese methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, ferrous glycine, copper methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, selenium yeast, DL-Methionine, taurine, L-Carnitine, aloe vera gel concentrate, green tea extract, rosemary extract, mixed tocopherols (a preservative).
Crude Protein (min): 30.00%; Crude Fat (min): 18.00%; Crude Fiber (max): 2.90%; Moisture (max): 9.00%; Ash (max): 7.00%; Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min): 0.50%; Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min): 0.30%; Calcium (min): 0.90%; Phosphorus (min): 0.80%; Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min): 3.30%; Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min): 0.90%; Glucosamine hydrochloride* (min): 1200mg/kg; Chondroitin Sulfate* (min): 900mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
EM Kcal/Kg 3990- Mj/Kg 16.79
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.